Mondays, September 30 through November 11, 5:30–7:30pm at Family of Christ Lutheran Church, 2020 Coulter Boulevard, Chanhassen, MN 55317
The Southwest Grief Coalition (SWGC) is a partnership of local churches working together to provide support and education for those who are grieving. A seven-week spring series, Living and Growing Through Loss, will be hosted here at Family of Christ, Chanhassen and you do not need to attend all sessions. For more information, look for the fall brochure in the kiosk by the reception desk or CLICK HERE to view a digital copy. CLICK HERE to visit the new SWGC website which includes links to local grief resources and suggested bibliographies about death. Questions can be directed to Mary Ann Callahan, 952-405-7227.
• October 14“It’s Ok to Feel That Way”Amanda Markle, Author, Bereavement Parent
• October 21“Somethin’ You Gotta Get Thru”Jeff Falkingham
• October 28“Stories of Faith , Hope and Love”Jean Thoresen, SWGC Board Member, Pax Christi
• November 4“Musical Moments of Faith and Healing” Tami Briggs, Therapeutic Harpist, Musical Reflections
• November 11“People Can Say the Dumbest Things” Pastor Peter Johnson, SWGC Board Member, St. Andrew Lutheran Church